A simple template-based script for dynamic websites written in PHP.
- Unpack the zip file in your webserver directory (eg.
- Edit config.php to your needs.
- Copy all your content files (files you want to be dynamically loaded) into the your
PATH_CONTENTdirectory, which is
- For each content file add an entry in the definitions source from above:
- FF: For syntax information please refer to dwt/definitions.php.
- DB: please refer to the dwt_initial.sql for structural info.
- Call index.php to use your shiny new dynamic website
Everything you need (or can) configure can be found in dwt/config.php.
Have a look at the sample index.php. The most important functions you will need are:
- displayContent(): loads page specified by id
- displayNavigation(): loads navigation file specified in config.php
This request will load the page specified in dwt/definitions.php with ID 12.